About Me

My photo
Jaclyn M. Hawkes grew up in Utah with 6 sisters, 4 brothers and any number of pets. (It was never boring!) She got a bachelor’s degree, had a career and traveled extensively before settling down to her life’s work of being the mother of four magnificent and sometimes challenging children. She loves shellfish, the out of doors, the youth and hearing her children laugh. She and her fine husband, their family, and their sometimes very large pets, now live in a mountain valley in northern Utah, where it smells like heaven and kids still move sprinkler pipe.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh man.

I got on-line this morning and was so sad to see that Chip McGregor has decided to stop doing his blog. Dang it! He's been one of my all time favs and has been invaluable to a blithering idiot newcomer like myself. Some bloggers are all about selling you something, but Chip was great to just give of his wisdom. Not to mention that he has an incredibly funny sarcasm at times, (typically aimed at blithering idiot newcomers). I will miss it immensely. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. At least he's going to leave everything up. Thanks for all your input, Chip and good luck in what's ahead. Jaclyn

1 comment:

  1. Dahling, I have no hidee just what you are going on about. You are no newcomer...you are an old hat that has been waiting to happen...that sounded terrible. What I meant was that you have been destined to be an author, an incredible author, since I have known you. Which has been a LOOOOONG time. So proud of you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete